Information & Referral Services
Information & Referral is the practice of bringing people and services together. It provides resources to assist in the coordination of available programs and services provided by community, social, health, and government organizations. It helps residents of all ages make informed choices regarding their long term care needs. Those served include individuals with physical, mental health and developmental disabilities, their families, caregivers, friends, neighbors and professionals. Services include referrals for home care, caregiver supports, care coordination, case management, respite care, transportation, home-delivered meals, information on health insurance and more.
- Anyone can get help with information about resources by telephone, online, or in-person.
- We can help link you to long term services and supports regardless of diagnosis, age or payor source.
- We coordinate with other agencies to guide you through eligibility processes.
- We provide seamless linkages for any necessary assessment you may need.
- We help with application and enrollment in public assistance benefits.